“Distractions aren’t necessarily your fault, but managing them is your responsibility.” – Nir Eyal
The best solution to distractions is awareness. More often than not the distraction is just a trigger that enables you to escape from bad feelings. You pick up your phone because you’re bored. You send a whats-app-message to a friend because you feel alone, you check your E-Mails to escape from the unpleasant task at hand.
The distraction tracker helps you manage your distraction to tackle them one by one.
The most important features:
- keep track of the time, to know when distraction occurs most often
- write down the distraction, to know what is distracting you
- what were you feeling when you gave in to the distraction?
- indicate whether it was an internal or external distraction
- right away, think about ideas on how to change things in the future
- how important is solving that distraction to you?
Print out the distraction tracker as often as needed. I suggest placing it on your desk or wherever most distractions occur. It’s important to have it handy.
Keywords: Nir Eyal Indistractable Distraction Tracker PDF Download Printable Document
Thank you, Bernard! I actually like it even bit better than Nir Eyal’s. It just looks like something I would look at my desk with more joy.
THANK YOU SO MUCH..MUCH GRATEFUL